Wednesday 28 March 2012

Come to think about it

I am still in the process of moving and starting my own practice. I have not forgotten about this blog or any of my social media addictions. I just have to pack move to the mainland and chase a two-year old while holding a 7 month-old. It’s a lot but it does bring us to one very important WitKey: perseverance. Every time you think that there is too much on your shoulders; put it down. I know you are thinking where in the heck I am going to put my kids? Well find someone who will watch them for about an hour and shut the brain down. Don't be afraid. I can say this because I am in a new city (that used to be my old city) and I have to find new people to trust. I am currently staying with my mother in a 55 and over community and I have two weeks left before the senior patrol notices the Tyco truck on the lawn and breaks down the door to drag us out. I have learned a lot about foreclosure and auctions and the best lesson is that none of that helps you without money. I am also learning a lot about having a home office while being a stay at home mom... As soon as I can get the crayon off my pleadings and the grape jelly off my kids there will be an entry on that as well so stay tuned. I promise we'll be right back.

No comments:

Post a Comment